Project resultsCoLED Automation for Manufacturing Training
The CoLED course on Automation for manufacturing is practice oriented, transferable and re-designable training and assessment resources for people interested in introducing solutions for automation and robotics. The course is targeting entrepreneurs and employees of enterprises, future entrepreneurs and students who want to develop business in manufacturing sector.
The course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to automation
- Needs for automation and robotics (A&R) in small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- Automation objectives, identification of goals
- Automation advantages and constrains
- Cost Benefit Analysis and Return on Investment (ROI)
- Automation risks
- Implementation planning
- Sources of financing the automation
- Identification of Training Needs
- Indicators of implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
The course is available on the CoLED collaborative training platform.