PRO-MED sp. z o. o., Poland.
PROMED sp. z o. o. was established in 1989 as a private company. The main activities of the company involve:
- Organising workshops, trainings, meetings, seminars in the intergenerational teams;
- Developing innovative ICT based educational content, services and practice;
- Supporting mobility of adults and youth;
- Improving the quality of learning and strengthening cо-operation between educational organisations;
- Developing e-courses, e workshops Learning Management System based;
- Enabling older people have an access to adult education by using the projects’ approach.
PRO-MED participated in many projects for educators and adult learners including university staff and students and has extensive expertise in curriculum and learning content development (including e-learning, blended learning), MOOCs development and implementation, IT expertise in creation of virtual learning environment including LMS platforms, wide network/connections/co-operation at national and EU levels, experience in EU project management and implementation, dissemination and exploitation of national and international projects results. PRO-MED has access to the project target groups due to its staff involvement in teaching activities at Gdansk University of Technology, Medical University of Gdansk, vocational high schools.
For more information: www.pro-med.org.pl