EUROPEAN CENTER FOR QUALITY Ltd., Bulgaria.
European Center for Quality Ltd. is a modern consulting company founded in 2001. The company is specialized in 4 main fields:
- Management consulting in the field of EU-funded projects;
- Design and delivery of training programmes for business entities and employees;
- Implementation of various initiatives linking the worlds of business and innovation with the education and training sectors;
- Development and implementation of international standards for quality management.
The company works in close cooperation with a number of foreign partners, among which are educational institutions and universities, research institutes, qualification centers, NGOs, chambers of commerce, SMEs, etc. ECQ is experienced in training SME managers and employees in the application of different quality standards. Since its establishment ECQ Ltd. has developed, implemented and/or supported the realization of projects for more than 150 enterprises and more than 13 municipalities. Overall, ECQ has 15 successfully implemented projects under LLP, 3 under IEE and 28 Erasmus+ projects. The company has rich experience in the practical implementation of international projects in compliance with the relevant requirements of different programmes.
ECQ works closely with the Bulgarian manufacturing sector and has supported over 150 manufacturing SMEs in the implementation of over 200 projects under national operational programmes related to:
- business-process reengineering;
- production modernisation;
- implementation of state-of-the-art automated solutions in production;
- energy and resources efficiency;
- implementation of management systems in compliance with international standards;
- implementation of ICT solutions for process optimisation (ERP; BI; CRM systems, etc.).
For more information: www.ecq-bg.com